Summer Sublet - 6/9 to 8/5! Shared/Double Room
$1,200 per room
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Cable, Electricity, Gas, Heat, High-Speed Internet, Recycling, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- Off-Street Parking, On-Street Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
2335 Warring St. is a fully remodeled & furnished Private Residence Hall less than 1 block from the south side of the UCB campus!
We are now Leasing for the 2017 - 2018 School Year! Property Tours available daily -- please call or text to arrange time; advance reservations required.
2335 Warring St. is less than 1/4 mile [5 min walk] to the south side of the UC Berkeley campus [Law School, Memorial Stadium].
Unlike in a traditional lease, residents are only responsible for their own rent & not the rent of other residents in the property! The major items included in your housing are:
· Bedroom furnishings | twin bed, desk, chair, table lamp & personal closet/wardrobe
· Full use of modernized Kitchen – stainless appliances, cooking needs (pots/pans, dishes), quartz countertops, utensils, and dishwasher
· Full use of the Furnished Living Area with Smart HDTV, Dining Area, & Study Lounge
· Cleaning Supplies, Paper Products, Dish/Laundry Detergent, etc.
· Professional Cleanings of Common Areas, Kitchen & Bathrooms (2x/Week)
· Additionally, Management provides the Resident Manager Community Event Funds to host monthly Events/Activities/Socials, as decided when & by the house.
· No Smoking | No Pets
· Mini-Fridge rental available for additional fee
· ALL Utilities (Water, Sewer, Garbage, Recycle, Gas & Electric)
· High-Speed WiFi, Netflix & Hulu streaming
· Complimentary Washer/Dryer Use (No Coins Necessary)
· Off-street, Dedicated Parking available for Rent for $200/month
· Street Parking available with City of Berkeley Permit for $55/year