Celebrate The Summer of Love 50th Anniversary in San Francisco
$1,750 to $1,975 per room
- Laundry Access
- Electricity, Gas, Heat, High-Speed Internet, Recycling, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- No Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
- Disability Accessible
For those looking for immediate housing in San Francisco for the summer, check out the Panoramic Residences. Near Civic Center/SoMA area, walking distance to BART and ideal for those with internships in the area and/or those who want to live in the city for the summer
Panoramic Residencesoffer students affordable and accessible shared housing and is located in San Francisco’s South of Market neighborhood -- the epicenter of the city’s bustling tech and design communities.
Best of Everything!
Panoramic Residences provides the ideal housing alternative for students who want to immerse themselves in everything that makes San Francisco among the 10 "super cities" (best US cities for artists) according toBusinessWeekmagazine.
Imagine living within walking distance fromChinatown,Union Square, and theFerry Building-- with UC Berkeley campus just a 30-minute bart ride away.
What’s more, everything you need to thrive is located in between: farmers markets, shopping venues, great restaurants and cafés, museums and galleries, and much more!
Here at Panoramic Residences you’ll be closer to where you need to be in more ways than one!
Unbeatable Urban Living
Shopping: Harvest Urban Market, Westfield Center, Whole Foods, Fox Plaza Shopping Center, Market Square, Farmers' Market, Starco Mart, Gourmet Food Trucks (at UN Plaza), and more.
Restaurants & Cafés: Sightglass Coffee, AQ Restaurant, Radius, Tryptech, Raven, Kama Sushi, Market Street Grill, Ma'velous, Starbucks, Café Mine, Rocco's Café, Bossa Nova, Trinity Café, Sidebar Wine Tavern, Cellarmaker Brewing Company, and countless others.
Out & About: Warfield Theatre, Orpheum Theatre, San Francisco Public Library, Moscone Center, San Francisco Federal Reserve Building, Davies Symphony Hall, SFMOMA, Civic Center Plaza, Yerba Buena Gardens, Asian Art Museum, and Contemporary Jewish Museum, to name just a few.
The Panoramic Residences is a 12-story high-rise located at 1321 Mission Street in SoMa. Up to 57 UC Berkeley students will occupy rooms on shared floors with students attending California College of the Arts and the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, offering opportunities for independent urban living environment. (The first floor will be a shared lobby -- see below.)
Students choose from two floor plans (each with a full bathroom and kitchen):
2-person studios(274-295 sq. ft.)
4-person suites(605-630 sq. ft., corner units)
Commitment to the Environment
The Panoramic Residences reflects acommitment to sustainability and environmental consciousness:
Enhanced indoorair quality
(The architects have a proven track record andmultiple awardsfor their sustainability-minded buildings.)
- flat-screen TV
- 9 ft. ceiling and operable windows
- Stainless steelappliances
- Bay windowand window seats
- individually controlled heat and ventilation
- extra-deepsoaking tub
- Elfa shelvingand closet systems
- convection microwave oven
- laundry roomson every floor
- BARTaccessible (within two blocks);Muniaccessible (within a block)
- Onsiteshared carandbikeservices
- \Safestoragefor 200 bikes (including a bike repair station!)
- 97walk score(Walker’s Paradise)
- The Panoramic will also feature 3,250 sq. ft. of commercial space on the ground floor for shared use. Residents will have access to
- An expansivelobbyand common area with a runway, lounge, fireplace, and work areas (controlled access and 24/7 building security)
- Specialcollaboration roomin lobby area
- Second-floor common residentterracewith seating and planting areas
- Sharedcommunity spaceon each floor including gorgeous west-facing views
- Luxurious privateroof deck, with views of the San Francisco / Oakland Bay
2017 Summer Projected Rates
Double Studio = $1,750.00 Per Month
Double Room in a Suite = $1,850.00 Per Month
Single Room in a Suite = $1,975.00 Per Month